- Petitions are for College of Liberal Arts and Sciences majors only.
- All petitions must be typed.
- Do not staple any petition documents.
- The petitioning process can take four weeks from date of submission during Fall or Spring semesters. Summer petitions may take longer.
- Incomplete petitions will be returned without review.
- The ASU General Catalog is the governing document for all policies and rules.
- If you have any questions about the petitioning process, contact the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Office of Student and Academic Programs at 480-965-6506
- Complete the petition form below based on your request.
- Submit all required materials with your completed petition.
Other - Verify that this is the correct form before using.
Substitution of the college Graduation Requirements
This petition applies only to humanities, social and behavioral sciences or natural sciences and mathematics requirements for catalog years 2005 and prior.
Bridge Course Petition
This petition applies only to requirements for catalog years 2005 and prior.
For assistance in selecting the correct petition or for any additional questions, contact the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at 480-965-6506.